The Waikapu Community Association General Membership Meeting will be held Monday March 11th at 7 pm at Valley Isle Fellowship (entrance off of Kokololio Rd, next to Waikapu Gardens). Several representatives of current and potential land developments in or near Waikapu will give project updates, including:
– Heidi Bigelow of Waiale Elua Subdivision, a 100% workforce housing project with 70 homes located on Waiale Rd,
– Bill Frampton of Waikapu Development Venture regarding 80 proposed workforce housing units on Waiale Rd,
– Mike Atherton of Waikapu Country Town,
– Ryan Churchill of the Waiko Road light industrial project,
– Duane Ting to discuss 148 acres located along Kuikahi Drive.
Please join us!